Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, December 30, 2005

Uh Oh...I Think I Hit A Nerve

Rent my blog is by blogexplosion.com. Basically, you rent a spot on your blog for one week to another blogger and in exchange you get credits to rent a spot on someone else's blog. The way it works is you put your spot on your blog "up for rent" and other bloggers apply for the spot. It helps to increase your number of visitors.

I bid on a spot myself on someone else's blog and she accepted it. So I'm now renting space on My Corner Of The World, which I've added to my Blogs By Others list. Before I chose to bid on her spot, I read her blog. I also read several other blogs. I can only assume that coffeestoned read my blog before applying and I was a little taken back at why someone like that would want to rent space on my blog. Maybe it's so I can use them as an example to you on my blog.

Now that I've turned my life around, I generally try to stay away from "those kind of people." I used to be one of "those kind of people." Maybe not quite so harsh, but close. Anyway, doesn't it say somewhere in the Bible that these are the people we should be ministering to? Yes, it does. I found it.
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
-Romans 10:13-15

Go share the good news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane B said...

You are so right ! Maybe his mom has been praying for him to move next door to a Christian family.
Just a week ? I better get busy and start praying for him. Thanks for the exhortation and explanation. Now I know what rent a blog space means.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home