Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Day 39: Balancing Your Life

Question to Consider: Which of the four activities will I begin in order to stay on track and balance God's five purposes for my life?

1. Talk it through with a spiritual partner or small group...in the process.

Fortunately, I have been blessed with a mother who has a close walk with God and a few friends who have helped me make it this far. I'm hoping that in the near future I can start a small community group, which I'm sure I'll be sharing more about with you in the future.

2. Give yourself a regular spiritual check-up...in the process.

I've sent an email requesting the free Spiritual Health Assessment and am looking forward to receiving it.

3. Write down your progress in a journal...in the process.

4. Pass on what you know to others...in the process.

If typing counts, which I'm sure it does...that's what I've been doing here! I hope that what I've learned has been helpful for you. Please pray with me that the future issues of the newsletter will be helpful to others who read it.

One more day to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home