Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Monday, December 26, 2005

Day 36: Made For A Mission

Question to Consider: What fears have kept me from fulfilling the mission God made me to accomplish? What keeps me from telling others the Good News?

Well, I guess I named my newsletter the right thing. It seems to be confirmation that Cindy and I are supposed to be doing newsletters! I hope she doesn't mind, but I have to tell you about Cindy coming into my life. A story she hasn't even heard. When I first started blogging, Cindy's blog, Controversial Christian, was the first one that I left a comment on. It's now called The Contrary Christian and she writes another one called Jesus Savior, Pilot Me. Since October, I've been reading her blog and she's been reading mine. There are very few people that I feel a spiritual connection with, but she is one of them. She seems to always post or send a comment saying something I need to hear right when I need to hear it. Today she added a new feature to her blog. The link for today led me to exactly what I needed to hear.

For thou hast been a shelter for me, [and] a strong tower from the enemy.
-Psalms 61:3
The name of the LORD [is] a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. -Proverbs 18:10
Within that Name lies the Omnipotent Power that no foe can ever challenge or thwart.
Ladies, we are sisters in the Lord! We may never meet physically, but I think our spirits know each other. Angel, Cindy, Gidget, Grace and Sheraton, I believe it was His plan for us to be an encouragement to each other. There have been days when you all have touched my life in some way. There have even been moments that I bowed my head just to pray for you and you alone at that very moment. Lets keep going. We don't have anything to fear because God is with us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane B said...

You are so right we are to encourage each other by sharing the good news in our own lives ! My QA part one:Fear that I have mis-understood the mission. I am still so broken and unperfected.OA part two: Trying to come up with a way to tell it in a way I think they will want to hear. That is what is neat (and hard) about blogging.There are no faces, no body language, no imput to let me know this is where I am today. Yet just like you and the rest of the group I want to share the Good News. Let us all just keep looking for strength to do the best we can each day. Thank-you for not giving up on the book.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:37:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

aww Annette- you're too nice. But, it is great to have people to connect with that share similar thoughts and interests.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home