Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, December 30, 2005

Hope, Love & Good News

I've just finished the site for the Malvern Good News newsletter and I've decided to change the name to Hope, Love & Good News. Honestly, I have no clue how I'm going to be able to afford having it printed in color, but God must have a plan. After pricing printing in color as opposed to black and white, I decided that I should go with the more affordable option...black and white. I spent several hours today working on next week's edition and it was a struggle to try to convince myself that it was just as good, telling myself that as soon as it got off the ground I'd start printing it in color, but for the time being it was good enough that I was just getting it out. It didn't take long before I had almost exhausted myself just simply laying it out.

This evening I decided that I would start working on a website for the newsletter. After all, I'm going to need one eventually anyway so why not start working on it now. Well....I think I've finished it...outside of maybe adding a few things as the time comes. I picked out a picture I liked for the background from some stock photos I had. Just because the newsletter was going to be in black and white, it didn't mean that I had to do the website that way. Pretty soon, I was staring at the cover for the newsletter, with a new name. From there, it didn't seem like it took anytime before I was sitting here thinking wow, I think I'm done.

Take a look at the site and tell me what you think! Just click on the picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job... very artistic and professional

Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home