Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, December 29, 2005

What A Wonderful Day The Lord Has Made!

This morning I opened my eyes and instead of closing them again and falling back asleep like I normally do, I sat up. Schatz sat up and waited a few seconds to see if I was really going to get up. Hansel lifted up his head and looked at him as if to say, "Boy, you know how she is. You're crazy if you think I'm going to get my hopes up just so she can crush them again by laying back down." As I started moving to the edge of the bed to get up, Schatz got excited and started running around the bed and jumping like he does every morning when he sees my eyes open.

It made me think...if a dog can be that excited to see me wake up every morning, shouldn't we be excited every morning to wake up just so we can tell God, "Good Morning! What a wonderful day you've made!"

After getting my coffee and sitting down at my computer, I opened my email box and found a comment left on my post Good News Newsletter ...

I work part-time at one of the gas stations that you distributed copies of Malvern Good News. I can not tell you how many people were interested in the publication, because they were taken so quickly. And for those whom it was offered to, they were quite gracious in appreciation. The Lord has worked something wonderful through you, and many were reached within only one night shift. May God bless you for following his lead. -Kathryn-in-Christ

...AND THEN I found an article that someone submitted for the next issue AND poetry for the next seven issues! This is very, very encouraging. I'm working on a website for it as well to spread the news and create more interest. Hopefully, I might get some sponsors.

If you would like a free copy of the next issue, please email me at goodnews@cox-internet.com with your mailing address. God willing, it should be coming out at the end of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home