Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, December 30, 2005

Say Hello To My New Renter

Cindy referred me to forgivenforever's blog Footsteps of Love and I noticed that she "rented out her blog". So, of course, I had to check it out and thought I'd try it. Well, I earned enough credits by voting on blogs in the Battle of Blogs and viewing other people's blogs to where I could post an offer to rent mine out. Not long after I submitted the offer, I had two bids for the space.

After reading both blogs, I wondered why did they pick my blog? It wasn't exactly the kind of blog I thought someone would want to put on my site, but maybe they just wanted the traffic and didn't really care what my blog said at all. Anyway, I decided to pick coffeestoned. The main reason I chose that one was because it reminded me of where I came from.

I don't want to be the type of Christian that turns up my nose at anyone, believer or unbeliever. After all, the message we're here to spread is for ALL PEOPLE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how true... to not be judgemental, considering not one of us is without sin, none could throw the first stone... congrats on stepping forward

Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home