Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Knowing Your Teenager Is Reading Her Bible...Priceless

My oldest daughter came and said, "I found a Bible verse that I like. That's why I was looking for a highlighter. I wanted to highlight it in my Bible."
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
-Proverbs 3:5-6

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Praise the Lord! I know just what you mean, seeing God at work in the lives of your kids is the greatest. I'm seeing one of my girls (well two of them really) having the experience of meeting the men God has for them as husbands! It's so exciting to see God working like this- giving them each the perfect match, and now it looks like we will be hearing wedding bells this coming July! But, please! Only one wedding this year- Becky is still too young to get married yet.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home