Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Day 40: Living With Purpose

Question to Consider: When will I take the time to write down my answers to life's five great questions? When will I put my purpose on paper?

Life's five greatest questions are these:
  • What will be the center of my life?
  • What will be the character of my life?
  • What will be the contribution of my life?
  • What will be the communication of my life?
  • What will be the community of my life?
I know that the answers to the first two questions will never change. God is the center of my life. I will constantly strive to have the character of Jesus in my life. It seems to me that the attitude I have and lessons I learn in what I do makes me who I am. My contribution, communication and community may constantly change, but who I am and who I serve will not.

As for a detailed life purpose statement, I feel like I've been working on that here as I've gone through this book. In the days ahead I will add to it, expand on it and edit it. My shorter statement is this:
My life purpose is to bring God glory with all my heart, with all I do and with all I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home