Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Time To Take Responsibility For Our Own Souls and Spirits and Whatever Else Comes Along With Us

Cars with GPS systems.
Gas prices skyrocketing.
Hurricanes of biblical proportions.
Fires burning tens of thousands of acres.
More and more people are working at home.
A blending of Hollywood and Christianity.
Movies and books are coming out questioning religion.
Confusion over whether there is a spiritual realm or not.
Free blogsites to anyone wishing to express their opinion.
30 Million households use the internet every day to pay their bills.
That number is expected to triple in three years. That was 2 years ago.
Depending on who you are, you believe the war in Iraq is a holy war.
If enough people donate to or read my blog, I would have more time to blog.
If enough people believe in a preacher, they donate millions so he can reach millions.

Society is confused and doesn't know who to believe or what to belive and they shouldn't.

If we read the Bible, we know what's coming. If you don't read the Bible, but you go to Church, then you know what your Pastor, Preacher, Priest, Rabbi (or other ordained person I forgot about) says is coming AND what they say you should do.

Church attendance is affected by "identity transformation".

I don't want anyone to take what I say and believe me. My only hope is that I get through to just one person that says, "Yeah, you're right, I'd better check it out for myself". For everybody else that I don't get through to, I hope for your sake that what society and your friends are telling you is right.

My point is, we could all be wrong. If we'd read the Bible we'd know that. Don't count on anything I say being right. Listen to what I have to say and look inside your own heart and decide what you believe. Whatever you decide, you need to make sure you're willing to bet your own life on it.

Mic 7:5
Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

I don't quite understand the last part, but the first two statements are plain english to me.

Mic 7:6
For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies [are] the men of his own house.

Ever watched Jerry Springer? No? We'll, you know what I'm talking about tho don't you?

Mic 7:7
Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Mic 7:8
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD [shall be] a light unto me.

Mic 7:9
I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, [and] I shall behold his righteousness.

I hope this means that He knows how confused I am and is going to be angry at the world for tyring to confuse me, but He will plead my case because for me. He said all I have to do is:

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

All unrighteousness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep writing. I enjoy reading your blog. I too am questioning so many things going on these days and I don't know who to believe. Your blog is helping me increase my faith in the Bible and to choose for myself what is true and what is false that "society" is feeding us.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home