Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, September 23, 2005

I Have To Get Those Shirts For My Dogs!

I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!!!!! Can you see my dogs wearing that shirt...Wanna Know What I Think...ReaD mY BLOG. Better yet can you see me....writing their blogs!!!! Here's Hansel's first headline....How Come I Get In Trouble And He Don't...or better yet...If I Did That, I'd Be Living Outside. HaHaHaHa...okay, maybe I'm having a little too much fun with this.

Hey Moms, there's bibs for your babies in there too.....are ya thinking what I'm thinking? BABY'S BLOG!!! Seriously, if you do this...you have to let me know. I will spread the word about your baby's blog page.

Okay, just had to add that last note.

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home