Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh Lord, It's Hard To Be Humble

Even when you know you're not perfect in everyway. A while back I remember my mom telling me that the reason God created us was so we could keep Him company. Well, she probably didn't say it in those exact words, but basically the same meaning. It makes perfect sense to me. God created Adam and Eve. He was their only friend. It probably wasn't anything to them to wake up in the morning and say good morning to God before they even said anything to each other. Then sin was introduced. I think that Eve was probably tempted over a period of time. I don't think she just woke up one day and decided to go eat the fruit. It changed everything. They actually had to work to survive. Which took time away from talking to God. As time has gone on, people have felt that the needed God less and less. We've been taught that whoever dies with the most money wins. We've discovered that we don't have to talk to God to be able to get buy in life. Bad things happen and we blame other people or we blame God and say that's even more reason not to talk to him.

I've been in that place and come back when I'm at the end of my rope and begging God to do something. He's never let me down, no matter what I've done. Of course, my mom always seemed to know the right time to let me know that He still loved me. She always had a way of making me think that at that moment in time I was the most special person in the world to God. I have no doubt that I am, even though sometimes I forget.

The times I forget are usually when I'm wondering how I'm going to make the rent payment or pay the bills. I have this nagging feeling that says just do what your suppose to do and the rest will work out. Of course somedays I have a different nagging feeling that says if you put together everything you know, you can sell it and you can make a whole lot of money and do more than just pay your bills. Then I started realizing that there might be someone out there who is more desparate than I am that could benefit from knowing what I know.

I've been researching working from home for many years and have been working full-time from home since 2002. Several of my "great ideas" haven't panned out, but I don't count them a total loss because I know that there's someone in a different area who, if motivated enough to work hard, could have taken my idea and made some really good money. So far, I've yet to find someone who I think is worth taking the time to explain in detail how to work some of the businesses that I've come up with. Thanks to the world wide web and my research and experience that have gotten me on the web, I know that there are probably lots of people out there who would love to know half of what I do.

So, here's the deal. If there's something you want to know how to do on the computer or internet, please ask me. I'm a FREE open book. I don't know everything, but I can at least point you in the direction of someone who does. If you need to get your website ranked, quit paying Google for Adwords and ask me how to do it. Go to Yahoo and type in funkylocker.com in the Search box. See?

I think there's enough people out there who just want to spin their place in the web and don't think they know enough to be able to do it. If you're reading this blog, then you've got what it takes to be able to have your own website. There's a group in Yahoo Groups called Internet Knowledge Exchange. I started it in hopes that there are others out there who are willing to teach what they know as well. You can post comments with your questions here or join the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home