Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, October 13, 2005

By The Way...

My daughter is still getting angry at times, but she has started singing again. I thought hearing her sing again would make me happy, but she burst my bubble when she bursted out with some obnoxious song she had learned at school that day. At least I knew she was happy because she was singing, so life wasn't all bad in her 12 year old little world. Not wanting to burst her bubble, I asked if she was going to sing, could she please sing about something else. That was until she decided that life was so unfair because her sister got to go to the mall and buy something and the only time she gets to go to the mall she can't get anything. So, my day ended on a somewhat happy note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home