Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Not Giving Up

The hardest thing I think about working at home, is not giving up. Finding a system that is reliable and that works for me has been difficult, but I'm making my way through trial and error trying hard not to waste my time. This coming week I'm going to work hard on balancing my time working on the computer and working on my home. I'm sure I'll be making changes to accomodate unforseen things that come up, but tentatively here's my plan:

Everyday - With PayPerPost, I can post up to 3 opportunities a day so I'm trying to post 3 a day. They like for there to be a balance of paid posts and personal posts, so that means I have 3 personal posts I need to do as well. Then there's Smorty. I'm averaging about 1 post a day for them. I like to do a personal post in between those too, so that's 4 paid posts and 4 personal posts. One of my hopes is to use one of those posts to promote my designing skills so be sure to check my other blog to see what's going on over there. Right now I'm thinking about giving away some blog headers that I've designed and possibly giving away a blog layout. I'm also thinking about offering to promote someone else's blog once a day, so if you're interested, leave a comment either here or there when I do a post announcing it, which will probably be sometime today.

Somewhere in between all of that, here's my plan to tackle my housework Monday:

Monday is grocery shopping day. My laundry is piling up so this week I'm going to try to get it under control and start out by doing 2 loads of laundry. That means washing, drying and putting away. If it doesn't get put up then it only creates another mess. Since I'll be getting groceries Monday night, I really need to get the kitchen cleaned and the refrigerator cleaned out. I'm hoping that for every hour I spend on the computer, I can spend at least 15 minutes cleaning. I'll also try to make a plan for Tuesday and post that here on Monday.

Of course I'll be checking out some other sites I've been researching. Hopefully I'll have some news on my review of those soon. By the way, SharedReviews has approved the 5 reviews I did and should be paying me $10 for those on Monday. I spent about an hour doing them so that's not bad for an hours worth of work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neoma said...

Dr. John sent me over from his blog, I am not sure which one of your blogs he meant for me to visit, but I picked this one. I can relate to the laundry, I have a perpetual pile of laundry on the couch, I just get one folded and put away and I have to do more laundry......we are either awfully clean, or awfully dirty. haha

Congratulations on getting married....

Monday, November 05, 2007 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home