Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, November 02, 2007

Work At Home Update

If you're a new reader of this blog, here's what's happening. Basically, I've found several pay to blog and pay to write sites that I've signed up for and am making an honest effort to use. Here is where I give you the scoop on what I do, what I make and try to give you as much information as possible so that you can make an honest decision in whether you think it's worth your time and effort. Most of my posts are on my other blog because it has a Page Rank of 3. Clicking on some of the links in my post will take you to the previous post I've done on the site, to the post I wrote for the site or to the site itself.

I believe that while we should work, and if you're here you're in need of money, it's also very easy to get caught up in being online all day and all night and other areas of our lives will tend to get neglected. I'm hoping to help you be able to select the sites that will help you find a balance so that you can make money and have time to take care of your home and family. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions and I'll answer quickly and as honestly as I can.

Bloggerwave
The post I submitted on Bloggerwave for Bloggerwave on October 30th still hasn't been approved and my other blog that I submitted for approval on October 23rd is still pending. Bloggerwave had some sort of issue and they had to change everyone's password sitewide. This tells me there is someone working on the site, so maybe, just maybe, they'll have more jobs posted soon.

Linky Love Army
Still no new missions.

Smorty
So far, I've written 7 articles. I've already been paid on my first post ($6) and yesterday my second post ($10.80) was approved. They don't have a huge selection to choose from, but I've learned if I keep checking back every now and then I'll find some postings that pay pretty well. They do send an email when a new campaign is posted, but they don't do this for every campaign. Also, by the time you get the email and get to the site, the opportunity will most likely be gone.

PayPerPost
This will be my 3rd day with them. I've written 6 articles and the status on them is still pending. However, I've heard from other posties that it's normal for them to be approved and paid thirty days from the time you submit your post. You can only claim 3 a day. I've figured out that you can check through the day and different opportunities will be posted, some pay pretty well. Yesterday, I thought I would go ahead and post my 3 for the day early in the morning, but I ended up posting 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening. I'm glad it worked out that way because one of the posts I did pays really well and the opportunity didn't show up until that evening.

SharedReviews
Still waiting to see if my 5 will be accepted.

myLot
Hmmmm....don't really know what to say about them. I may go back and look at them again, but right now there's a few other sites I'm looking at that pay more for less of my time. Cindy at Cindy's Korner invited me to sign up with them and I'm waiting to hear back from her to see what she thinks about it.

There is a brand new website I'm researching and reviewing right now. So stay tuned and I'll be telling you about that one in the next few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Here comes the bride... =)))

Friday, November 02, 2007 5:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home