Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Found Something New

As I was wandering around on AC today, I visited a forum where they were discussing other online opportunities. Normally, I would wait, try this out myself and let you know how it goes, but because they are in Beta testing right now, by the time I do all that it may be too late to get you in on the opportunity while it's good. Now, I will tell you this, other people in the AC forum said that they do pay once a week and have received their money.

The site is called Shared Reviews. You simply write a review about a product you own or have tried. Your review has to be a minimum of 750 characters, not words. They pay $10 for 5 approved reviews. I spent one hour and wrote 5 reviews. So if all 5 get approved, then I've made $10 for an hour. Then on top of that since they are a growing site, it's not a bad idea to get in on it now. It seems like it's going to be even better for you the longer you've been in it especially after they do the full launch of the site.

Join SharedReviews

Once you get to the site, you may be a little confused since it hasn't been totally launched yet. No problem, I've thoroughly examined it for the most part so I can probably answer a few questions anyway. As with anything else I do, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment or email me. I'm usually somewhere near the computer and if I'm not I will be soon. I'll help you out the best I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home