Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, February 10, 2006

Annette Is Moving!

I'm not going too far. Just to a new location. Show Them Through Me is where you'll find me now. This blog will stay up, but this will be the last post. I feel kind of like a butterfly that has spread it's wings...then only thing I'm not quite sure of is what I'll turn into after being a butterfly for a while. Oh well, I'll worry about that later ;)

So come check out my new home! Oh, but before you leave...if you haven't left a comment on my last post, please do!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Hmmm, I'm trying to think how I can give you a "housewarming party"--just might have an idea...
Hey, Everybody, if you're visiting this site for the last time and reading the comments, let's give Annette a housewarming (lots of comments) at her new home!!!


By the way, I found "3is the charm" on the technorati page this morning under, "Who's blogging for Christ?", visited his site and found you as his tennant for the week.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:54:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

Too funny! He's my tenant too!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Happy Last post !!! ..I will go check out your new place and update my blogroll :)

Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have quite a filling of the Holy Spirit and i admire your love for and wisdom from Jesus.Keep it up.theabalonekid.com,lawyer turned minister to the homeless in Ca and gospel singer.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I read your other entry and am excited for you. I know how wonderful it can be doing what God wants you to do so keep trusting.

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home