Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An update on my progress

As of now I've signed up with Smorty, Linky Love Army, Bloggerwave, PayPerPost and Shared Reviews. I also signed up with MyLot, but haven't gotten past that part to really research it. So here's the rundown on what's going on.

Smorty
I've written 5 articles. Sunday I was paid on my first one. This morning I was approved on one post and I still have three pending. I like this site, but it seems to be slim pickin's. Since I signed up with them, I've only received one email letting me know there was a new campaign, but by the time I checked the site, all of the opportunities had already been taken. So, I go and check the site several times a day to see if there are any new opportunities. Odds are I will probably end up writing about the 2 opportunities that have been posted on there and then we'll see what happens after that.

Linky Love Army
Still no new missions :( I'm really disappointed. This site has a great founder/owner/moderator, not sure what you call him and I really would like to see them get some more business so I can write for them. To this day I've had 2 missions and have been paid on both.

Bloggerwave
I did my first post yesterday, which was about Bloggerwave. There are no other opportunities posted, but I'll keep checking back. My first post is still pending.

PayPerPost
Yesterday my other blog was approved and I wrote 2 posts. They are both still pending approval. This site has tons of opportunities. You can post up to 3 a day, so I'm going to try to get 3 more posted today.

SharedReviews
I found out about this site yesterday and instantly started to work. They pay $10 for every 5 reviews and will pay up to $150 for right now. For more information on this site, scroll down and read my post from yesterday. I wrote 5 reviews yesterday. My reviews were a cell phone, coffee maker, battery charger, wireless keyboard and laser mouse, and a wireless mouse. Eventually you'll be able to read what I wrote. That is, if they get approved and after the full launch of the site. As of right now I'm waiting to see if my reviews get approved.

As I find other opportunities and get a chance to research them a little I'll keep you posted. Are you a blogger? Are you participating in any of these or other opportunities? Leave me a comment and let me know what you're doing. If you'd like me to add you to my blogroll, leave that in your comment as well. I'll take a look at your site and if it's a good fit with mine I'll exchange links with you. Talk to you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Hi Anne! I really appreciate your visit on 2nd my blog. Though I am quite sad coz I have only 4 posts yet and may not be approved by catalog. But with your inspiring comment, I think I can add more posts faster than I could imagine....Btw, I bookmarked this site, try to do your tips...and hey! sorry if I can't come to your wedding but I am praying for the best to come...CONGRATS!!!

Friday, November 02, 2007 7:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home