Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm Stoked

One of my articles on AC is showcased under News in the top slot! Another article I wrote has already gotten 8 comments from my last check. Write an article about politics and people start ranting. It's crazy! Anyways, I'm thrilled and Republican by the way. I managed to write 3 articles for AC yesterday in the span of about 2 hours and they were all approved and paid today! You can read my articles by clicking here. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Well done, Annettte =)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger lilifxt said...

hi Annette i liked your blogs u got a nice style of writing

congratulations i notice from previous post u recently got married
wishing u all happiness and the best in your life for u and your family

best wishes

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home