Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Monday, November 05, 2007

Good Morning

So chocolate milk and chocolate covered donuts probably isn't the most nutritious thing I could have for breakfast this morning, but I blame it on not being awake yet while I was dashing through Wal-Mart at 5 this morning grabbing stuff for breakfast and lunch. If you've been reading my other blog, you know I got married yesterday and breakfast and lunch for today wasn't on the top of my priority list. As a matter of fact, I didn't even think about it until last night when I was laying in bed and thought thank goodness I went to bed early so I can get up and run to the store. Thinking it wasn't as bad as actually doing it, but I did manage to drag myself out of bed at 4:30 this morning, make coffee, start a load of laundry (everybody needed clean clothes in addition to food), get myself dressed, run a brush through my hair, grab the dog and head out the door at 5 a.m. It's amazing what you can do when you have people depending on you. I figure the sugar rush that I'm bound to get will help with getting some housework done around here today. Okay, so maybe that's just wishful thinking, but it can't hurt to hope.

If you've read all the above and you're still reading, then hopefully this will make it worth your while. Remember BlogExplosion, that seems to have deteriorated into nothing? Well, that's beside the point. My point is, that I really liked "renting" my blog and it's really sad, for me anyway, that I can't do that anymore. So, I'm going to try doing it myself and throwing a little twist to it. Sometime today I'll make a little featured spot at the top of this blog and my hope is to feature a blogger a week. I'm hoping that the featured blogger will do the same for me or someone else, but it won't be a must for me to pick you. If you want to be featured on my blog for a week, starting Monday of next week, leave me a comment. The one thing I will be looking for is to see if your blog is about you or something interesting to you. Basically, I won't be featuring blogs where it's all about making money on the internet. If I don't pick you next week, I'll keep your name in the running for the week after and so on. If I don't get any comments, then I'll just hunt somebody down to put in that spot.

Well, I'm off to throw a load of clothes in the wash! Leave me a comment while I'm gone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Struggling Parents said...

Well you day started good I think. I remember the days when my kids were young and I was married, it was dashing everywhere and getting everything done before I rushed off to work on the PM shift and then I husband was picking up the rest of the things that still needed to be done when he off work and keep the kids up and made dinner while I was working, it was tuff, but the crazy thing is, is that I miss the days of being rushed and my family needed me, but it all went to hell in a hand basket and the hand basket was thrown away, now my kids are old enough to do for themselves and live on their own, I only have my youngest daughter and she is 17, one more yr or even 2 and she'll be out of the house and I will only have just little old me to take care of, but I am disabled injuried from my job and I cannot do to much for myself because of the chronic pain my job left me. The point is, is that I worked too much and tried to do to much, stressed out to the max and my husband turned to drugs and gambling and I ended up being a single parent and then injuried myself. keeping drugs alcohol and gambling or any other addictive thing helps keeping things running smoothly, as it was crazy during my last yrs of marriage...I divorced in 1999 and I am dating my best friend I met in 2001, and things are soo much better...congrats with getting married, I truly wish the best for you and your family, but REMEMBER this ..."Take time to smell the roses, cause life truly does fly by". Thanks for visiting my page and commenting, and have a great week !!! ;)

Monday, November 05, 2007 7:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Monday started early. Mine always ends late. I will work two jobs today then drive into Honolulu and pick OC up from band rehearsal. Then we drive home, usually getting back a bit after 10 p.m., which makes more then 16 hours away from home. Phew! I need sleep just thinking about it!

Monday, November 05, 2007 8:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home