Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pay An Atheist To Go To Church?

I forget how I ran across the site, but I did and then I ran with the idea. Now I might run into a wall, but it wouldn't be the first time and I seriously doubt it will be the last. God did provide us with the helmet of salvation...which may or may not be intended for this purpose, but I'll keep mine on just in case! Anyway, I decided to launch my own auction and to keep from repeating details I'll just put a link here for the convenience of both of us. Click here to go to ebay auction.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy S said...

that is a pretty clever way to get the word out ..I am curious to see if you get any bids.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

Me too. What people don't seem to get is that either way, they may have paid that guy to go to church, but they funded the organization that he's part of that promotes "freethinking and enlightenment" which after reading some of the stuff they have on their site would lead me to believe that their promoting leading the life of an atheist.

Pay one atheist to go to church and in return he gives the world more atheists?

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home