Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Say Hi To My New Renter!

Say hello to PresentStorm. I don't even know her, but I already love her! It just goes to show how unique and full of life you can be and be a Christian at the same time. Her husband also has a blog...haven't checked it out yet. My mom probably would have told me that I should have done that (checked her references ;) before deciding, but oh well...I like her regardless of who she's married to.

As for myself, I'm hanging out this week at Wright Minds, Right Now. Another group of unique people. So far they've blogged about mostly sports, but hey, they let me rent space so I'm not complaining...lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy S said...

Thanks for letting me rent some space here ..I am liking my stay already :)I will have to come back in a bit and read up on your blog ...Right now is my time to pray for the church ..We have a pray around the clock ministry and I am the Saturday night at 11:00 warrior :) See ya soon ....
Thanks again!!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home