Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good News Newsletter


In one of my previous posts from December 2nd, I had mentioned that I would like to do a Christian newsletter. Well, the first copy of "Malvern Good News" was published today. This afternoon I will be going around town and distributing them at local gas stations and grocery stores for people in the community to pick up for free. As soon as I start getting feedback, I'll be sure to let you know!

Click on the picture to see the full newsletter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work part-time at one of the gas stations that you distributed copies of Malvern Good News. I can not tell you how many people were interested in the publication, because they were taken so quickly. And for those whom it was offered to, they were quite gracious in appreciation. The Lord has worked something wonderful through you, and many were reached within only one night shift. May God bless yo97u for following his lead.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home