Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Monday, December 19, 2005

But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud. "There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."
-Isaiah 57:20-21

For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
-Hebrews 10:30-31

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.

If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf or the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a
sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
-Isaiah 58:8-11

This is an email that I wrote to someone and I wanted to share basically the same thing with you, so I changed it a little so not to name anyone but myself.

Just wanted you to know that everything is not as bad as I thought it was. This has really been awesome though (I myself can't believe that I'm rejoicing and not furious...but remember, God pointed out to me that I needed to work on my temper), I'm getting what I prayed for. God is able to clearly show people that He is working in our lives and He is definitely for us and not against us. I've been able to share more about God and read the Bible to people more in the past 2 days than I have in the past 2 months. Instead of telling them not to be angry, I was able to tell them that I couldn't be angry, they could do what they want, but also explain WHY I can't get angry, WHY I have to keep my attitude right. Yes, I'm losing my business and I don't know where the money is going to come from all I know is that God will provide. When God closes one door, He always opens another.

Satan knows what is most important to me, the reassurance of salvation for someone close to me, and he thought I would give up hope and I would give up on them, but I didn't. Instead it only made me more determined to give it over to God and pray harder and stand firmer on the belief that will happen. It was a bad try (there wasn't anything nice about it) and it almost worked, but I was prepared! I had absolutely no idea I was preparing myself for that situation. It was prophesied that we would be deceived, to be prepared. All this time I couldn't figure out how somebody could not know that they were being deceived. Well, it almost happened to me, so now I know...don't try to figure out what kind of deceit you need to be prepared for, be prepared for anything. The bad part is that the smearing of my name is still going on, but like I keep saying, our actions will speak louder than their words. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord and it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. I told someone about that and had to explain how it would be more dreadful to have vengeance taken out on you by God instead of by someone like myself. Only He knows how to get you were it really hurts.

I am SO glad you started encouraging me when you did. I know now that God was melting me down so he could reshape me into what He intended for me to be. The Pastor preached on being "in the furnace". During invitation he asked for those who felt they were in the furnace to come down to the alter. While several people went, I prayed that God would give them the peace I have because I knew exactly what they were going through yesterday morning. I told the Pastor as I was leaving (I know he was wondering why I didn't go down there, the whole sermon seemed to be directed at me...me before yesterday) that I am amazed that he preached on what he did because yesterday morning the church was locked so I sat in the parking lot, but I was as close to that alter as I could and that's why I can smile today because my God is awesome.

Don't stop encouraging me! My battles seem to be getting harder and harder, but that's okay because other people are being able to see what I'm going through. If they see what I'm going through then maybe they will trust God can take care of their problems too. Knowing just that alone gives me strength to rejoice in my troubles. He will bless me and others will know that He will bless them too if they surrender to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home