Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day 32: Using What God Gave You

Question to Consider: How can I make the best use of what God has given me?

I'm just now starting to experiment with ways to serve, as well as make my living. Society has us so warped that we think the more money we make, the better of a person we are. I guess it all depends on what kind of values the person has and how they are using their money. There is no doubt in my mind that there are wealthy believers. I don't know that I'm one of those people who could handle what kind of responsibility they must have to God.

Today in my experimenting, I was able to speak with two pastors of churches in my area and tell them what I was doing. One of them offered to "do whatever he can to help me" and they both said it was a wonderful thing to be doing for the community and for the churches. I will be distributing my first newsletter tomorrow. So I should know pretty soon if this will produce fruit or not.

With the other abilities that I have, I will soon have the courage to experiment and see if I am able to produce fruit with those as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home