Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Monday, December 19, 2005

Day 31: Understanding Your Shape

Question to Consider: What God-given ability or personal experience can I offer to my church?

Here we are again with the church questions. At first, I was concerned that I was missing out on something I thought I was supposed to have and people would think I was weird, but now I have a totally different perspective on answering these "church questions". I'm hoping that there may be someone else who needs to see it from my perspective to help answer questions they themselves have that relate to church.

I am excited! I actually have something to offer my church, I just don't know exactly what it is yet. As soon as I become a member, then hopefully the church will help me figure that out.

This chapter also went over how we can use our abilities and our personal experiences for employment. Thinking over my past experience, I already know that I know how to operate a profitable business. I can just imagine what I'll be able to do now that I've survived the past year and learned some very valuable lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home