Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Psalms 40

Sunday night I felt compelled to read Psalms 40. Monday afternoon I wrote the chorus to the song "Psalms 40". Today, I've finished the lyrics (part of them were in my earlier blog) and have a partial recording. Click here to listen. I need lots of practice to get my voice back in shape...so please overlook any sour notes...lol. Here's the lyrics:

Show them through me. When they feel like giving up, You're all they need.

Show them through me. When this world has been too much, All they need's to feel your touch.

Show them through me. Let me be a light, So they can see.

Here I am. Like you said I'd be. Crying for my Father, Please come rescue me.

From this trouble, That's blinded me. Let Thy will not mine be done, just quickly.

My salvation, Comforts me. It's a peace that passes all my understanding.

Show them through me. When they feel like giving up, You're all they need.

Show them through me. When this world has been too much, All they need's to feel your touch.

Show them through me. Let me be a light, So they can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home