Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Day 25: Transformed By Trouble

Question to Consider: What problem in my life has caused the greatest growth in me?

My problems are so many that sometimes they just all seem like they are lumped into one. However, I think because of that it has caused me to grow. I see my problems from a new perspective, the same perspective that David had in Psalms 40. God can show others how great His love is through my troubles.

Here I am,
Like you said I'd be,
Crying out to my Father,
please come rescue me.

I feel Your hand,
underneath my feet.
Giving me the strength I need,
so I can stand.

Show them through me,
When they feel like giving up,
You're all they need.

I am blind.
Too much trouble in my way.
Your love and my salvation
will keep me safe.

Show them through me,
Let me be a light
so they can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home