Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, November 18, 2005

Day 6: Life Is A Temporary Assignment

Question to Consider: How should the fact that life on earth is just a temporary assignment change the way I am living right now?

When I was younger, I worked for a temporary agency. I knew that each "temporary assignment" I was sent on could result in a permanent job if there was a position available. So, with each assignment that I went on, I did what was asked to the very best of my ability and would go over and above what I was hired to do.

I don't live my life to the best of my ability. On occasion I do go over and above what is expected of me from my family and friends, but I don't feel like I do it near as much as I could in all aspects of my life. Our deeds are not what will get us in heaven, but they will not go unnoticed and we will be rewarded and also, that will determine what our responsibilities in heaven are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Choo said...

Thanks for your comment at my blog. Yes, life is a temporary assignment - just a pit stop. But there is still much work to be done. We have to always remember the goal laid out before us to achieve, which is the crown that awaits us in Heaven. Hope to see you one day =). And drop by at my blogsite from time to time. May the Lord bless you abundantly!

Friday, November 18, 2005 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home