Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day 4: Made To Last Forever

Question to Consider: Since I was made to last forever, what is the one thing I should stop doing and the one thing I should start doing today?

Psa 1:1
Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Psa 1:2
But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psa 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

I want to be like a tree. Tree's can live almost forever (in my mind). There are some olive trees in Jerusalem that are said to be almost 2000 years old.

I can sum up the answer to the "question to consider" in two words. Stop procrastinating. If I'm going to be like a tree, then I need to start thinking like that in terms of my life. I need to take root and start bearing fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home