Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Friday, December 02, 2005

Most of us go through life without intentionally doing wrong to others, but what happens when we unintentionally do something wrong? When we are the one that is wronged, we want to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law! There will probably be those of you who disagree with me, but I believe that is just another way of saying we want revenge.

Sitting on the other side of the proverbial table, I'm the one that has unintentionally wronged. I say that I'm the one that has unintentionally wronged, but actually, my time hasn't even run out yet when someone can say that I actually have "wronged them", but they are already threatening me with "prosecution to the fullest extent of the law". Not to mention all the bad publicity they are spreading too. In spite of this, I still am willing to take a loss...a huge loss, just to make sure that I don't wrong these people.

Fortunately, there is a remedy to my situation which includes my step of faith. Right now I don't remember which one it was, but I was reminded the other day while reading that one of the disciples was a lawyer. I contacted my lawyer today and was greatly relieved to hear that what I'm planning to do to make this situation right to avoid prosecution, is exactly the thing that I should do.

I understand why we are to be "in the world", but not "of the world". By no means am I saying that "you" shouldn't do business with unbelievers, but I am saying that when you do, be very careful. I'm hoping that with this new understanding, that it means God is getting ready to show me what His plans are for me in the near future...as to how to support myself and my family.

Speaking of family, I've got to go for now and take care of them. I'll be posting my answer for Day 19 later on tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home