Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sue, Sue, Sue!!!

The opinions represented here are my own....so just remember that!

As I'm sure most of you know, yesterday, during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a light post was knocked over by one of the balloons and there were people that were injured.

The news reporter wanted to know who was going to sue who. The man that she was talking to said that the person involved was not inclined to sue. She wanted to know if the City was going to sue Macy's. Unfortunately, that was all that was said before she had to go to a News Alert about the inmates that escaped in Washington.

It seems to be the concensus that people, those that make up our government, our cities, our states, corporations, organizations; have to be "forced" to make restitution. When they are forced to make restitution, then we question, as if it's our business, if it was enough or too much!

Maybe I feel so strongly about this because I myself have been threatened with being forced to make restitution to some people. At one time I probably would have needed to be forced, because I was greedy. Now, I'm having to trust that God will provide for me to make restitution in the sum of thousands of dollars. That's hard! But I'm not going to give up believing because my God is a big God and He will help me through this. If I didn't have His help, I would be counting on the goodness of people's hearts and I'm not sure that goodness hasn't been replaced by greed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home