Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 18: Experiencing Life Together

God finally gave me the strength to pull myself up off the floor and remember that I have an obligation to you to continue this journey, even though it has proved that it can be very painful and lonely for me. After all, it's not about me, it's about Him.

I feel I am the last person on earth that should be considered worthy to stand in His presence. If somehow by going through this and pouring out my heart, I can spare you this pain in the hopes that you are encouraged to find Him in your own life, then it has been worth it.

Question to Consider: What one step can I take today to connect with another believer at a more genuine, heart-to-heart level?

I feel like I took a step already in the wee hours of the morning. If anyone else would like to comment on some other things that we can do to connect with other believers, please feel free to comment.

It is for freedom, that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
-Galatians 5:1
You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. "A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough." I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion will pay the penalty, whoever he may be.
-Galatians 5:7-10
Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
-Galatians 5:24-25

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Haven't read you in a while. I have been running like mad and dwelling in my own depths of despair. I looked back over the last several blogs and it seems the only difference in us lately has been the miles between us. Read my blog for today- God will come to you as well. Continue to lean on him and ask to hear his voice.

Friday, December 02, 2005 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home