Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Today was moving day for the piano! My little brother came over with his truck after he got off work. He backed up the truck to my neighbor's front door. We pushed the piano out the door into the truck. He drove his truck out of her yard and backed up to my front door and we pushed the piano in the door of our house. It definitely is a lot easier said than done, but we did it and I have a beautiful piano sitting in the living room now and it's still in tune!

I told my husband that my Christmas presents had been taken care of and he said, "but I didn't give it to you". I said, "no, but you did...you could've said forget it when you found out 'we' were going to have to move it and I can't think of a better Christmas present that you could give me".

Even though it's been several years since I've played...a few months of practice and I should be back to playing just about as well as I used to...LOL.




I knew I held onto that bench for some reason. It's literally right inside the front door! It's a perfect spot for a perfect piano!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home