Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning I woke up later than I thought I would. Last year, I would have been in a panic. Yes, I'm cooking Thanksgiving Dinner for my family, but it will be done when it gets done. Now that I have the turkey in the oven, I thought I'd blog a list of the things I am thankful for today.

I Am Thankful because:

Even though dinner is going to be running a little late, we are going to have turkey. There are some people who are giving thanks for a can of beans they have to eat today.

Even though it's a mess most of the time, I have a house.

Even though my family isn't perfect, I have a family.

Even though I don't have much, I have just enough money to pay for what we need.

Even though I don't have much, I still have enough that I can give to someone else who is in need.

All the people I've met through this blog and the stories that they write, because they encourage me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home