Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ya Know What....

...working full-time, being a full-time mom and a full-time wife is really, really hard, but somehow I'm doing it even if I'm not doing it well. The good thing is that Jeff is probably doing more around here than I did when I wasn't working full-time. If I would have spent more time actually doing things than stressing out I probably would have gotten a lot done. Oh well. I'm very thankful that I have a husband that helps around the house AND he brings me dinner every night when I'm at work. How cool is that! Tonight he's going to church while I'm at work so I'll be at work being thankful for the nights that he has brought me dinner while I munch on a bag of chips and a sandwich. Speaking of...I'd better go make my dinner. I've got to leave for work soon. If you stop by while I'm gone leave me a comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Sounds like he's a keeper. ;)

I've got a hubby like that, in fact I call him WonderHubby, because he is.
It's got to be two ways though, so

I'm sute there's lots you do for your hubby that he appreciates, too. :)

Cheers,
Jane :)

Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home