Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

On The Verge Of Something Big

Do you feel you're on the verge of something big happening in your life? I do. Not in my life, in your life. It's just within your grasp and you're to the point that if you stand on your tiptoes, you can just almost touch it with your fingertips. Something big is going to happen for you. How do I know that? Because it's happening for me.

I was given a 1993 Ford Explorer today...yes, you read that right...given. Yes, it runs too! It does leak fluid for the clutch, but that can be fixed fairly inexpensively and it doesn't keep it from being drivable until I can get that done...as long as I keep putting fluid in there...lol. I know most of you are wanting to know why someone would just give me a car. The only thing I can say with any certainty is that God put it on a man's heart to give it to me....and that was because I listened and did what God said when He told me to give away my business. At that time, the only thing I knew for sure of was that God was going to provide for me and my family and if He wanted me to give away my business, it was because He had something better in store for me.

Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I [am]. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

And [if] thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness [be] as the noonday:

And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

And [they that shall be] of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it].

-Isaiah 58:9-14
Today, I'm in the process of growing a ministry. I feel very inadequate to run a ministry, but I don't want to ever feel that I can run it without God. He has strategically put several different people in my life for a reason. I feel it's not just so that He can use them to be a blessing to me, but also, because He wants to bless them.

God's priorities and our own can sometimes be two different things. When you accept the confidence that He will give you to follow Him in faith, He will grant you understanding of His priorities which enables Him to give you the desires of your heart.

My heart is overjoyed to know without any doubt that God is in control. When I started this blog and committed to posting daily, I had no idea it was going to be to show you that if He can do this for me, He will do it for you too. If you're reading this blog, you have become part of my life and you're here because God has a reason for it. Listen and do what He tells you to do and you will be blessed. You didn't get where you are now overnight, so if you're not blessed overnight don't be discouraged. The first thing you have to do is get back in the race!

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
-Hebrews 12:1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home