Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Redecorating For Spring

What is it about spring that makes you want to clean and redecorate? I don't know about you, but I've been cleaning up a storm and have been moving some furniture around to give my house that deep clean. When it's done I'm sure it'll be just begging for something new on the walls. I'm not sure I'd choose zebra print wallpaper, but I definitely think a new coat of paint just might do the trick. 

I just painted my bedroom not too long ago, but sometimes all a bedroom needs for a little sprucing up is a bedspread. There's lots of choices like chenille bedspreads or for more of a country look, a quilt bedspread like I have. Add some pillows and shams and it can change the whole look of your room.

It's always nice to add new furniture when you redecorate your living room. Just adding one piece, like a sleeper chair can add just the right touch without buying a whole new set. You can also add a little change and comfort using throw pillows in patterns and different colors to tie everything in the room together. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home