Do you want a new layout?
Blog layouts start at $25
Website Design starts at $50
Email Me
Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, January 12, 2006

At night I use to come to You
in prayer down on my knees.
I'd thank You for Mom and Dad
and all the family.
Now I have only grown to be
a child in Your eyes,
rarely taking time to thank You for
the changes in my life.

So Thank You Lord,
for the gifts in my life.
Thank You Lord,
for standing by my side.
Thank You Lord,
You've been so good to me.
Thank You Lord,
for setting me free.

Now time has only changed my age
it hasn't changed my heart.
My love for You is still the same
and Your's will never part.
Looking at my life today
I hope that You still see,
the child that I use to be
in the child I am today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is absolutely beautiful

Friday, January 13, 2006 5:01:00 AM  
Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

That is a beautiful poem. Did you write that? J and I are staying busy here at school. How was your Christmas? I hope all is well with you. Any more thoughts on missionary trips? Thanks for the comment on our blog.
B

Friday, January 13, 2006 6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

That is a beautiful poem. Did you write that? J and I are staying busy here at school. How was your Christmas? I hope all is well with you. Any more thoughts on missionary trips? Thanks for the comment on our blog.
B

Friday, January 13, 2006 6:08:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

Yes, the first part I wrote several years ago, the rest of it came to me driving home yesterday morning.

Our Christmas was good! I'm waiting to see if the Lord is going to lead me to go on a missions trip...I've already picked out where I want to go, but not sure if that's in His plans :) In the meantime I'm still praying about it. Let His will be done!

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

That is an awesome poem...also an awesome reminder that we should all come to him with child like faith.I need reminding of that often.Thanks again for renting to me :) My stay here has been enjoyable...

Friday, January 13, 2006 4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home